We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Frozen is one of the favorite movies of children, the names of the characters are known and, of course, all the songs. So much so that the costumes of Frozen they are among the most demanded.
In Guiainfantil.com We teach you how to make a fantasy Frozen makeup to dress up your daughter for Christmas, Carnival or a children's birthday. It is very easy to do and you can do it yourself at home.
- Makeup sponge
- Blue paint
- White paint
Tips: before starting makeup, moisturize the girl's skin.
1. Make a mask around the eyes with a makeup sponge and blue paint.
2. Draw a heart-shaped headband over the eyebrows with white paint.
3. Draw some waves at the end of the eye.
4. Now paint some snowflakes on the cheeks.
5. Put some white dots on the cheeks and on the nose and, to finish, apply a little glitter and so that it stays fixed put a little petroleum jelly.
IMPORTANT: To remove makeup, use soap and water.